Location of Southwest within the U.S. city of Minneapolis
|• Total||8.142 sq mi (21.09 km2)|
|• Density||5,900/sq mi (2,300/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP code||55408, 55409, 55410, 55416, 55419|
The Southwest community consists of the following neighborhoods: Linden Hills, East Harriet, Kingfield, Fulton, Lynnhurst, Tangletown, Armatage, Kenny, and Windom. This portion of Minneapolis contains many parks and trails along Lake Harriet and Minnehaha Creek.
- Southwest Business Association (SWBA)
- Experience Southwest : Southwest Minneapolis Business Directory (NEHBA sponsored)
- Businesses in Southwest Minneapolis
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Southwest Minneapolis.|
- "Southwest neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), 55409, 55410, 55419 detailed profile". City-Data. 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- "Minneapolis Community Profile: Southwest" (PDF). Minnesota Compass. October 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-12.