Southwest Louisiana subregion highlighted in pink.
|Largest city||Lake Charles|
Southwest Louisiana (SWLA) is a five-parish area intersecting the Acadiana and Central Louisiana regions in the U.S. state of Louisiana. It is composed of the following parishes (counties): Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, Jefferson Davis. A 2010 population estimate of the five parish area was over 292,619.
- "Chamber / Southwest Louisiana". chamberswla.org. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "404". www.dhh.louisiana.gov. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "SWLA Chamber-Economic Development Alliance - Area Communities". www.allianceswla.org. Archived from the original on 20 April 2018. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Southwest Louisiana.|
- Clickable map of Louisiana regions at the Louisiana Board of Regents, a state agency created by the 1974 Louisiana Constitution
- Southwest Louisiana Convention & Visitors Bureau