|Largest city||Lake Charles|
Southwest Louisiana (SWLA) is a five-parish area intersecting the Acadiana and Central Louisiana regions in the U.S. state of Louisiana. It is composed of the following parishes (counties): Allen, Beauregard, Calcasieu, Cameron, Jefferson Davis. As of 2020, the combined population of the five parish area was 313,951.
- "Chamber / Southwest Louisiana". chamberswla.org. Archived from the original on 7 June 2004. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- "Long Term Care - Medicaid (Health Services Financing) - Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals". www.dhh.louisiana.gov. Archived from the original on 2010-12-17. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- Swift, George (August 17, 2021). "Census data key to redistricting". American Press. The American Press. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- Clickable map of Louisiana regions at the Louisiana Board of Regents, a state agency created by the 1974 Louisiana Constitution
- Southwest Louisiana Convention & Visitors Bureau