Southwest Township, Crawford County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Crawford County
Crawford County's location in Illinois
|Established||June 21, 1869|
|• Total||15.13 sq mi (39.2 km2)|
|• Land||15.13 sq mi (39.2 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||482 ft (147 m)|
|• Density||6.4/sq mi (2.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62421, 62466|
|GNIS feature ID||0429780|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 15.13 square miles (39.2 km2), all land.
The township contains these two cemeteries: Keplinger and Waggoner.
- Oblong Community Unit School District 4
- Red Hill Community Unit School District 10
- Illinois' 15th congressional district
- State House District 109
- State Senate District 55
- "Southwest Township, Crawford County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-10.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
|Sainte Marie Township, Jasper County||Honey Creek Township|
|German Township, Richland County||Petty Township, Lawrence County|