People's Will (parliamentary group)
|Founded||February 27, 2014|
|Headquarters||Verkhovna Rada, Kiev, Ukraine|
20 / 450
|Politics of Ukraine
People's Will (Ukrainian: Воля народу), formerly known as Sovereign European Ukraine (Ukrainian: Соборна європейська Україна), is a Ukrainian parliamentary faction in its national parliament Verkhovna Rada.
Sovereign European Ukraine
The faction Sovereign European Ukraine was created on 27 February 2014. It was created by MP Ihor Yeremeyev who had till then had not been a member of any faction. The group included 35 MPs. Most of them had been, like Yeremeyev, unaffiliated. According to Yeremeyev not wanting a ministerial post had been one of the proviso to join the faction when it was established.
On its first day the faction with 250 other MPs sign up to join the coalition supporting the Yatsenyuk Government with the Batkivshchyna, UDAR, Svoboda factions and the Economic Development faction and other MPs.
The parliamentary group was revived after the 2014 parliamentary elections in Ukraine by Yeremeyev; but was renamed "People's Will". The new leader of the parliamentary group was again Yeremeyev.
35 / 450
19 / 450
- (Ukrainian) Депутатські фракції і групи VII скликання Deputy fractions and Groups VII convocation, Verkhovna Rada
- (Ukrainian) In the Council, a new group of 37 MPs, Ukrayinska Pravda (27 February 2014)
- (Ukrainian) Yeremeyev: independent group formed "Sovereign European Ukraine", TVi (channel) (27 February 2014)
- (Ukrainian) In Rada "Sovereign European Ukraine" created, RBC Ukraine (27 February 2014)
- 250 MPs sign up to join coalition - Turchynov, Interfax-Ukraine (27 February 2014)
- (Ukrainian) In Rada "Sovereign European Ukraine" created, Korrespondent.net (27 February 2014)
- (Ukrainian) In Parliament created a faction, Ukrayinska Pravda (27 November 2014)
- MP Yeremeyev who fell from horse taken to European hospital - press service, Interfax-Ukraine(29 July 2015)
- Official website (Ukrainian)
- Official website of faction creator Ihor Yeremeyev (Ukrainian)
|This article about a political party in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|