Soviet Russia (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Soviet Russia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soviet Russia is a term usually used to informally refer to the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, the largest one of the fifteen republics that comprised the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.
- Soviet Russia (unofficial name of state). In the Russian language, the unofficial term Soviet Russia is used for the short period after the collapse of the Russian Republic - from 7 November 1917 (October Revolution) to 19 July 1918 (1st RSFSR Constitution) or to 30 December 1922 (Treaty on the Creation of the USSR).
The term may also denote:
- Soviet Russia (1919), magazine of the Friends of Soviet Russia in the United States
- Sovetskaya Rossiya (Soviet Russia), a newspaper in the Soviet Union
- Russian reversal, a type of joke that usually begins "In Soviet Russia..."
- Soviet Russia (publishing house), a publishing house founded in 1957
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soviet Russia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.