From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sow may refer
- Sowing seed
- Female animals: sow
- Shape in which cast metal is cast
- Mobile shelter used during medieval sieges, described in siege tower#Medieval and later use
- River Sow, England
- "Sow", a poem by Sylvia Plath
- Sow (band), the band/spoken word project comprising Anna Wildsmith
- An African name, frequent in Senegal
- Abdoul Salam Sow, a football player
- Abdoulaye Sékou Sow, a former Prime Minister of Mali
- Aminata Sow Fall, a Senegalese author
- Daouda Sow (boxer), a boxer
- Fatou Ndiaye Sow, a Senegalese poet
- Moussa Sow, a football player
- Pape Sow, a basketball player
- Osman Sow, a football player
- Abbreviation for Sowbhagyavathi, the Indian title translated to Ms.
SOW as an acronym that may refer to:
- Statement of work or scope of work
- Scheme of work
- Share of Wallet
- Show Low Regional Airport, Arizona, United States, IATA airport code SOW
- Sowerby Bridge railway station, England, Network Rail station code SOW
- Special Operations Wing, a designation of the United States Air Force
- Spirit Of the Wolf, a movement speed buff used in the video game EverQuest
- Super Obama World, a Flash game by Zensoft
- "Son of Whyachi", one of the machines shown on Battlebots.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.