From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up soya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soya may refer to:
- Soya bean, or soybean, a species of legume native to East Asia, widely grown for its edible bean
- Soya sauce, a fermented sauce made from soybeans, roasted grain, water and salt
- Sōya District, Hokkaido, a district located in the Sōya Subprefecture, Hokkaido, Japan
- Sōya Subprefecture, a subprefecture of the Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan
- Sōya Main Line, a railway line in Hokkaido, Japan
- Sōya Strait, or La Pérouse Strait, the strait between Hokkaido and Sakhalin
- Cape Sōya, situated in Wakkanai, the northernmost point of the island of Hokkaido, Japan
- Soya Group, a Swedish corporate group including the Wallenius Lines, Wallfast and Wallenius Water companies
- Soya3D, a high-level three-dimensional rendering engine for the Python programming language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.