|Owner(s)||Pocket Ventures, LLC.|
SpaceNews is a print and online publication that covers news in the space and satellite industry. SpaceNews provides news, commentary and analysis on a variety of relative topics to an audience of government officials, politicians and executives within the space industry. SpaceNews details topics in civil, military and commercial space and the satellite communications business.
SpaceNews tracks important news, in the US from NASA and private spaceflight firms such as SpaceX and Virgin Galactic, and internationally using its own reporters in Europe, as well as from other space organizations. Each issue features a profile on a relevant and important figure within the space industry. These profiles have featured numerous CEO's, members of the United States House of Representatives and other knowledgeable space experts.
Founded in 1989, SpaceNews publishes 49 times per year.
- "SpaceNews". SpaceNews. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- "Pocket Ventures acquires Space News". Steelpoint Capital Partners LP. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- "Schafer Featured In SpaceNews". Schafer Corp. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- "Space News: Profile | U.S. Rep. Adam Schiff, Member, House Appropriations commerce, justice, science subcommittee". Congressman Adam Schiff. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- "Space News Magazine". Mondo Times. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- Mickey, Bill (9 August 2012). "Pocket Ventures Buys Weekly Magazine Space News". Folio. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- Wallace, Alicia. "Boulder-based Pocket Ventures Acquires Space News". Daily Camera. Retrieved 24 June 2014.
- Potter, Beth. "Investors pocket space-news publication". Boulder County Business Report. Retrieved 24 June 2014.