|Directed by||Armen Evrensel|
|Produced by||Holly Baird
|Written by||Armen Evrensel|
A mutant rubber ducky terrorizes four workers who are stranded on a sanitation space station. Meanwhile, Earth is inexplicably devoid of life. The crew must now work together to defeat the mutant rubber duck and figure out the strange device that has also appeared on the ship.
The film premiered on Canadian television channel The Movie Network on 8 February 2013 and aired on Movie Central in Canada starting on 22 March 2013. The film also screened at film festivals in February 2013; the film also screened at the Armageddon Expo in Melbourne, Australia on 19 October 2013 and Auckland, New Zealand on 26 October 2013.
- Ritchie, Kevin (15 November 2011). "Armen Evrensel sci-fi comedy begins shooting in Saskatchewan". Playback. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- "Indie producers in the Canadian province immediately criticized the provincial government for leaving their local production sector without a future". Hollywood Reporter. 21 March 2012. Retrieved 26 August 2012.
- "World Premiere Announcement 1". Twitter. Retrieved 2012-10-16.
- "World Premiere Announcement 2". Twitter. Retrieved 2012-10-16.
- "Space Milkshake on The Movie Network". The Movie Network. Archived from the original on 16 February 2013. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Space Milkshake on Movie Central". Movie Central. Retrieved 2013-02-09.
- Official website
- Space Milkshake at Foundation Features
- Space Milkshake on IMDb
- Space Milkshake at Rotten Tomatoes
|This article related to a Canadian film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|