Space Patrol has been the title of several science fiction works:
- Space Patrol (1950 TV series), the United States 1950s TV series with a concurrent radio version
- Forbidden Planet (1956) featured a starship operated by the Space Patrol.
- Fireball XL5 (1962 TV series) is based around operations of the "World Space Patrol".
- Space Patrol (1962 TV series), a 1962 UK puppet television series, shown in the US under the name Planet Patrol
- Raumpatrouille, a 1966 German 7-part space opera, known as Space Patrol in English
- Several of Robert A. Heinlein's books and stories in the 1940s and 1950s featured a Space Patrol, first appearing in "Solution Unsatisfactory"
- "Space Patrol", one of The Simpsons shorts
- The original title of the 1977 Gamescience role-playing game Star Patrol
- Space Patrol Luluco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Space Patrol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.