Jump to navigation Jump to search
Space Track may refer to various facilities and systems for Project Space Track and other space surveillance operations (in chronological order):
- Project Space Track at the Air Force Cambridge Research Center, the follow-on to the 1950s[when?] Project Harvest Moon and which began tracking in 1957 (Sputnick II)
- National Space Surveillance Control Center, a Hanscom Field facility dedicated February 9, 1960, that replaced the CRC directorate's operations
- Space Detection and Tracking System (SPADATS), USAF computer system 496L at Ent AFB that superseded the NSSCC in July 1961
- SPACETRACK Operations Center, the facility renamed from the former SPADAT Operations Center at the end of 1962.
- Space Defense Center, the Ent AFB and October 1966 Cheyenne Mountain facility for detection and tracking
- Space Defense Operations Center (SPADOC), a facility established at the Cheyenne Mountain nuclear bunker in 1979
- United States Space Surveillance Network, the network feeding data to the current center
- Joint Space Operations Center, at Vandenberg AFB
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.