Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spaceship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spacecraft is a craft, vehicle, vessel or machine designed for spaceflight.
Spaceship may also refer to:
- A starship, spacecraft built for interstellar flight
- Unidentified flying object (UFO), an unusual apparent anomaly in the sky that is not readily identifiable to the observer as any known object
- "Spaceship" (Kanye West song)
- "Spaceship" (Puddle of Mudd song)
- "Spaceship" (Tinchy Stryder and Dappy song)
- "Spaceship" (Anhayla song)
- "Spaceship", a song by The Vines from the album Vision Valley
- "Spaceship", a song by Angie Aparo
- The Creature Wasn't Nice or Spaceship, a 1981 comedy film starring Leslie Nielsen
- Spaceship (cellular automaton), a pattern that, after a number of generations, translates itself along the board
- Spaceship operator, a comparison primitive in several programming languages
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spaceship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.