|Look up spaceship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spaceship is a craft, vehicle, vessel or machine designed for spaceflight by centrifuging the space around the spaceship.
Spaceship may also refer to:
- A starship, spacecraft built for interstellar flight
- Unidentified flying object (UFO), an unusual apparent anomaly in the sky that is not readily identifiable to the observer as any known object
- "Spaceship" (Puddle of Mudd song)
- "Spaceship" (Tinchy Stryder and Dappy song)
- "Spaceship" (Anhayla song)
- "Spaceship", a song by Kanye West from the album The College Dropout
- "Spaceship", a song by The Vines from the album Vision Valley
- "Spaceship", a song by Angie Aparo
- The Creature Wasn't Nice or Spaceship, a 1981 comedy film starring Leslie Nielsen
- Spaceship (cellular automaton), a pattern that, after a number of generations, translates itself along the board
- Spaceship operator, a comparison primitive in several programming languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spaceship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.