From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spaceship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Main article: spacecraft
A spaceship is a craft, vehicle, vessel or machine designed for spaceflight (see spacecraft).
Spaceship may also refer to:
- Unidentified flying object (UFO), an unusual apparent anomaly in the sky that is not readily identifiable to the observer as any known object
- "Spaceship" (Puddle of Mudd song), a song by Puddle of Mudd from their album Vol. 4 Songs in the Key of Love & Hate
- "Spaceship" (Tinchy Stryder song), a song by Tinchy Stryder with Dappy from the album Full Tank
- "Spaceship", a song by Kanye West from his album The College Dropout
- "Spaceship", a song by Australian band The Vines from their album Vision Valley
- "Spaceship", a song by Angie Aparo
- "Spaceship", a song by Benny Benassi featuring Kelis, apl.de.ap from The Black Eyed Peas and Jean Baptiste Kouame
- "Spaceship", a 1981 comedy film starring Leslie Nielsen
- Spaceship (cellular automaton), a pattern that, after a number of generations, translates itself along the board
- Spaceship operator, a comparison primitive in several programming languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spaceship.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.