From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the type of sword, see Spatha.
Spada, the Italian word for sword, is a surname of Italian origin. The name refers to:
- Bernardino Spada (1594–1661), Italian Roman Catholic cardinal; patron of the arts; eponym of Palazzo Spada and Galleria Spada
- Ercole Spada (b. 1938), Italian automobile designer
- Fabrizio Spada (1643–1717) Italian Roman Catholic cardinal who served as Cardinal Secretary of State
- Ilaria Spada (b. 1981), Italian actress
- Leonello Spada (1576–1622), Italian painter of the Baroque era
- Mirko Spada (b. 1969), Swiss decathlete
- Robert Spada, American politician from Ohio; state legislator
- Romi Spada, Swiss bobsledder
- The Honda VT250 motorcycle, frequently referred to as the Spada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.