Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spade is a digging and gardening tool.
Spade or Spades may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Spades (suit), one of the four French suits commonly used in playing cards
- Spades, a trick-taking card game
- The Spade, a 2011 studio album by Butch Walker
- "Spade", a song from The Golden Age of Grotesque by Marilyn Manson
- Spade, an otter who starred in the British film Tarka the Otter
- Spades, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Spade Township, Knox County, Nebraska, United States
- Spade, Texas, a census designated place
- Spade Ranch (Nebraska), a cattle ranch
- Spade Ranch (Texas), two ranches
- Spade, an ethnic slur for a black person
- Andy Spade, American entrepreneur, brother of David Spade
- Bob Spade (1877–1924), American Major League Baseball pitcher
- David Spade (born 1964), American comedian and actor
- Dean Spade (born 1977), American lawyer, writer and academic
- Dudley Spade (born 1956), American politician
- Henri Spade (1921–2008), French journalist, television producer and novelist
- Kate Spade (1962–2018), American designer, co-founder of Kate Spade New York
- Spade Cooley (1910–1969), American Western swing musician, big band leader, actor, and television personality, convicted of murdering his second wife
- Nigel Balchin (1908–1970), English novelist and screenwriter who wrote for Punch magazine under the name Mark Spade
- Mixmaster Spade, hip hop pioneer
- Sam Spade, a private detective in the novel The Maltese Falcon, three short stories and various films
- Samantha Spade, on Without a Trace
- Spade, a fictional character from the video game Freedom Planet
- SPAdes (software), a set of tools for genomic sequence assembly
- SPADE (software development tool), also known as SMART Process Acceleration Development Environment.
- Spade, an early form of currency in China
- Spade, a variant of the Toyota Porte mini multi-purpose vehicle
- SPADE, short for Settable Pneumatic Altitude Detection fuzing device, developed by HDL
- Call a spade a spade, a figurative expression, meaning to speak plainly and bluntly.
- Spade House, home of writer H. G. Wells from 1901 to 1909
- Spayed, past tense form of the verb "to spay"
- SPAD (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.