|Street address||176 N Canon Dr|
|Other locations||Las Vegas; Maui; Istanbul|
The first Spago location opened in 1982, on the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood, California, with Mark Peel as chef de cuisine under Puck. The second Spago restaurant opened at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, on the Las Vegas Strip in 1992. It was closed in 2017 and relocated to Bellagio Las Vegas in spring 2018.  In 1997, Wolfgang Puck opened a third location on Canon Drive in Beverly Hills.
The original Spago Hollywood remained open until 2001 when Wolfgang Puck and his partners determined renovating the original 1920s-era house would be too costly. They let their lease on the location expire. 
Two additional locations opened at Four Seasons Resort Maui, in Hawaii (in 2001); and in the Ritz-Carlton Bachelor Gulch, in Avon, Colorado (which closed in 2016). Spago opened its first location outside of the United States in Istanbul, Turkey, at the St. Regis Hotel in 2015. Other international locations include one in Singapore at the rooftop complex of Marina Bay Sands.
Awards and honorable recognitions
- In 2008 and 2009, Spago was awarded two Michelin stars 
- Since 2010, Spago has received the Wine Spectator Grand Award
- In 2013, Zagat named Spago the most iconic restaurant in the city of Los Angeles
- "Wolfgang Puck's Spago moving to Bellagio". 21 August 2017. Retrieved 1 November 2018.
- Cavatore, Alison (April 5, 2013). "Zagat Names Spago L.A's Most Iconic Restaurant". Haute Living. Archived from the original on April 15, 2013. Retrieved August 24, 2015.
- "Puck Closing Original Spago's, Hollywood Hot Spot for 19 Years". 28 January 2001. Retrieved 1 November 2018.
- O'Connor, Colleen (April 12, 2016). "Wolfgang Puck's Spago closes in the Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch". The Denver Post. Retrieved June 30, 2016.
- "Spago, Istanbul - Wolfgang Puck". wolfgangpuck.com. Retrieved December 17, 2017.
- "St Regis Istanbul opens, marking debut of brand in Turkey". ehotelier.com. April 9, 2015. Retrieved December 17, 2017.
- Hallock, Betty (10 November 2007). "Michelin ratings have L.A. chefs starry-eyed". Los Angeles Times.
- "Spago Beverly Hills". Wine Spectator. January 1, 2015. Retrieved August 19, 2015.
|This US-based restaurant or restaurant chain article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|