From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Spain, spáin, spàin, or 'spáin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spain is a country in Southwestern Europe.
Spain may also refer to:
Places and politics
- Spain (European Parliament constituency)
- Francoist Spain, known as the Spanish State, the government of Spain under Francisco Franco
- Spain, South Dakota, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Port of Spain, the capital of Trinidad and Tobago
- Spain (band), a 1990s American jazz-rock band
- Spain (Between the Trees album), 2009
- Spain (Michel Camilo & Tomatito album), 2000
- Spain (instrumental), a 1971 instrumental jazz fusion composition by Chick Corea
- "Spain" (John Paul Young song), a 1986 single
- Spain (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Spain (Auden), a poem by W. H. Auden
- Spain Rodriguez (1940–2012), American cartoonist
- Spain (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Spain, the national personification in the webmanga series Hetalia: Axis Powers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.