From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Spain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spain is a European country.
Spain may also refer to:
- Spain (European Parliament constituency)
- Francoist Spain, known as the Spanish State, referring to the government of Spain under Francisco Franco
- Spain (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Spain (Auden), a poem by W. H. Auden
- Spain Rodriguez (born 1940), underground cartoonist, best known for his character "Trashman"
- Port of Spain, the capital of Trinidad and Tobago
- Spain, South Dakota, an unincorporated community in the US state of South Dakota
- Spain (surname), a surname English, French, Norman and Irish in origin, but linked to Spanish expatriates or colonists
- Spain (Antonio F. Carriedo), the national personification of Spain from the webmanga series Hetalia: Axis Powers
- Spain (band), a 1990s American jazz-rock band
- Spain (Between the Trees album)
- Spain (Michel Camilo & Tomatito album), 2000
- Spain (instrumental), a 1971 instrumental jazz fusion composition by Chick Corea
- Spain (John Paul Young song), 1986 single (redirects to singer)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.