|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Elevation||850 ft (260 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||638462|
Spalding is an unincorporated community in Menominee County, Michigan, United States. Spalding is located in Spalding Township along U.S. Highway 2 (US 2) and US 41, one mile (1.6 km) northeast of Powers. Spalding has a post office with ZIP code 49886.
This climatic region is typified by large seasonal temperature differences, with warm to hot (and often humid) summers and cold (sometimes severely cold) winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Spalding has a humid continental climate, abbreviated "Dfb" on climate maps.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Spalding, Michigan
- Delta County (pdf) (Map). Michigan Department of Technology, Management and Budget. 2010. Retrieved 2011-1-1. Check date values in:
- ZIP Code Lookup, United States Post Office
- "Menominee County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- Chicago and North Western Railway Company (1908). A History of the Origin of the Place Names Connected with the Chicago & North Western and Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railways. p. 126.
- Climate Summary for Spalding, Michigan
|This Menominee County, Michigan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|