Spamount is a townland (of 88 acres) and small village in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, near Castlederg. It is situated in the historic barony of Strabane Lower and the civil parish of Ardstraw.In the 2001 Census it had a population of 309 people. It is in the Strabane District Council area and has a small community hall and its own sports ground.
- Spamount is home to local football team, the Spamount Swifts founded in 2002.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Spamount.|
- "Townlands of County Tyrone". IreAtlas Townland Database. Retrieved 10 April 2015.
- "Spamount". NI Neighbourhood Information System, Gazeteer of Settlements. Retrieved 16 January 2011.
- "Spamount Online welcome". Spamount Online. Retrieved 16 January 2011.
- "Spamount Swifts". Fermanagh and Western League. Retrieved 16 January 2011.
|This article related to the geography of County Tyrone, Northern Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|