From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Spanish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spanish may refer to:
- anything of, from, or related to the country and nation of Spain
- Spanish, Ontario, a town in the Canadian province of Ontario
- Spanish River (Ontario), a major river in Northern Ontario
- "Spanish" (song), R&B song by Craig David
- Spanish Town, Jamaica, the former Spanish and English capital of Jamaica
- Liquorice, known as Spanish in Yorkshire and Lancashire
- Spain (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Spanish"
- All pages with titles containing "Spanish"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spanish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.