From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Spanish (disambiguation))
|Look up Spanish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spanish[i] may refer to:
- anything of, from, or related to Spain and its former possessions[ii]
- Spanish people (or Spaniards), a cluster of ethnic groups or nationals of Spain (see ethnic groups in Spain and Spanish nationality law)
- Spanish languages, the languages of Spain (e.g. Basque, Castilian, Catalan, Galician, etc.)
- Spanish cuisine, traditional foods of Spain
- Spanish culture, culture of Spain
- Spanish naming customs, traditional naming conventions of Spain
- Spanish mythology, traditional beliefs of Spain
- Spanish, Ontario, a town in the Canadian province of Ontario
- Spanish River (Ontario), a major river in Northern Ontario
- Spanish Town, Jamaica, the former Spanish and English capital of Jamaica
- "Spanish" (song), an R&B song by Craig David
- All pages beginning with "Spanish"
- All pages with a title containing Spanish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix