Spanish Gypsy (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spanish Gypsies are Romani people in Spain. Spanish Gypsy may also refer to:
- The Spanish Gypsy, an English Jacobean tragicomedy, dating from 1623.
- The Spanish Gypsy, an 1868 dramatic poem by George Eliot
- The Spanish Gypsy (film), a 1911 short silent drama film directed by D. W. Griffith.
- The Spanish version of Gypsy (Shakira song)
- Spanish gypsy scale, a musical scale more commonly known as Phrygian dominant scale.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spanish Gypsy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.