Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spanish Revolution may refer to:
- Spanish Revolution of 1936, a workers' social revolution that coincided with the Spanish Civil War
- Spanish Revolution of 1854, also known as the Vicalvarada, a revolution in Madrid
- Glorious Revolution (Spain), a revolution in 1868 against Queen Isabella II
- Mutiny of Aranjuez, an uprising in 1808 against Charles IV that became a prelude to the French invasion of Spain
- Pronouncement of Lacy, a failed attempt by Francisco Milans del Bosch and Luis de Lacy in 1817
- Trienio Liberal (1820–1823)
- The pronouncement of Maria Christina de Borbón and her husband Agustín Fernando Muñoz against the then regent General Espartero
- Revolution of 1934, including the Asturian miners' strike of 1934
- 1936 in the Spanish Civil War
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spanish Revolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.