Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spanish bayonet or Spanish dagger is a common name for several plants and may refer to:
- Hesperoyucca whipplei — Southern California, United States and Baja California, Mexico.
- Yucca aloifolia — Southeastern U.S, Mexico, Caribbean.
- Yucca faxoniana — Chihuahuan Desert region of northern Mexico and Southwestern U.S.
- Yucca gloriosa — Southeastern U.S.
- Yucca harrimaniae — Rocky Mountains and Great Basin of the Southwestern U.S.
- Yucca schidigera — Mojave Desert and Sonoran Desert regions of Southwestern U.S. and northern Mexico.
- Yucca treculeana — Texas, New Mexico, Coahuila
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|