Spanish fly (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Spanish fly is an emerald-green beetle in the family Meloidae, Lytta vesicatoria.
Spanish fly may also refer to:
- Cantharidin, a poisonous compound secreted by the Spanish fly, historically used in medication and as an aphrodisiac
Art, entertainment, and media
- Spanish Fly (1975 film), a British comedy
- Spanish Fly (1985 film), a French film directed by José Bénazéraf
- Spanish Fly (2003 film), an American comedy
- Spanish Fly (band), an American avant garde jazz trio
- Spanish Fly (album), a 1987 album by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
- "Spanish Fly" (instrumental), an instrumental by Van Halen from Van Halen II
- "Spanish Fly", a song by Aventura from The Last
- "Spanish Fly", a song by Finch from Say Hello to Sunshine
Other art, entertainment, and media
- "Spanish Fly" (Beavis and Butt-head), an episode of Beavis and Butt-head
- Spanish Fly, a 2007 novel by Will Ferguson
- Spanish fly (professional wrestling), a double-team maneuver
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spanish fly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.