From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spar or Spars may refer to:
- Spar (sailing), part of a sailing vessel
- Spar hitch, also called ground-line hitch, is a knot used to attach the end of a rope to a spar, beam or pole.
- Spar (aeronautics), part of an aircraft
- Spar, engage in sparring, a form of mock combat
- Spar (retailer), a Dutch multinational retail chain and franchise
- Spar Aerospace, a former Canadian aerospace company
- Spar grocery stores, a brand of Pisiffik, the largest privately owned commercial company in Greenland
- NASDAQ symbol for Spartan Motors, an American automotive company
- USCGS Spar (WLB-403), a former United States Coast Guard seagoing buoy tender
- USCGS Spar (WLB-206), a United States Coast Guard seagoing buoy tender
SPAR or SPARS
- SPARS, the United States Coast Guard Women's Reserve
- Society of Professional Audio Recording Services
- Special Program of Assisted Reproduction
- Spar (mineralogy), an old mining or mineralogy term for crystals that have readily discernible faces
- Spar (platform), a type of floating oil platform
- Spar (tree), part of a cable logging setup
- Spar Island (Rhode Island), a sandbar
- "Spar" (short story), by Kij Johnson
- Debora Spar, President of Barnard College and former Harvard Business School professor
- All pages beginning with "spar"
- All pages with titles containing spar
- SPARS code, a code on some compact disc recordings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.