Spartacist League (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Spartacist League is the name of several Trotskyist groups, which are sections of the International Communist League (Fourth Internationalist):
- Spartacist League (US)
- Spartacist League of Britain
- Spartacist League of Australia
- Spartacist League of Sweden.
- Spartacist League of Israel
- Spartacist League/Lanka
Spartacus League is the name of:
- The original Spartacus League (Spartakusbund, 1914-1919), a communist organisation in post-World War I Germany well known for its ties to the revolutionary Rosa Luxemburg.
- Spartacus League of Left Communist Organisations (Spartakusbund linkskommunistischer Organisationen, 1926-1927), a league of left communist organisations in Germany.
- Spartacus League (1974) (Spartacusbund, 1974–1981/82), a Trotskyist group in Germany.
- Spartacus League UK, (1970-1972) a youth group linked with the International Marxist Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spartacist League.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.