From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Spartacus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spartacus was the Thracian who led a slave uprising against Roman slavery.
Spartacus may also refer to:
Film and television
- Spartacus (film), a 1960 film directed by Stanley Kubrick
- Spartakus and the Sun Beneath the Sea, a 1985 French animated television series, originally entitled Les Mondes Engloutis
- Spartacus (TV miniseries), a 2004 made-for-TV miniseries broadcast over two nights
- Spartacus (2010 TV series), a Starz original television series
- Spartacus: Blood and Sand, the first season of the series to be broadcast
- Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, a series that serves as a prequel to Blood and Sand
- Spartacus: Vengeance, the second season, serving as a sequel to Blood and Sand
- Spartacus: War of the Damned, the third season, serving as a sequel to Vengeance
- Sins of Rome, a 1953 film also known as Spartacus and Spartacus the Gladiator
- Spartacus (Fast novel), a historical novel by Howard Fast, the basis for Kubrick's film
- Spartacus (Gibbon novel), a historical novel by Lewis Grassic Gibbon
- Spartacus (1961 book), a political history by F.A. Ridley
- Spartacus, a fictional supercomputer in the James P. Hogan novel The Two Faces of Tomorrow
- Spartacus Educational, a book publisher and free online encyclopedia
Music and ballet
- Spartacus (Triumvirat album), by Triumvirat
- Spartacus (The Farm album), by The Farm
- Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of Spartacus
- Spartacus (ballet) or Spartak, ballet music by Aram Khachaturian
- Spartacus, a defunct newspaper by the Dutch resistance Marx–Lenin–Luxemburg Front
- Spartacus, the magazine of the Greek section of the reunified Fourth International organization of Communist Internationalists Organization of Communist Internationalists of Greece-Spartacus
- Spartacus International Gay Guide, an annual publication
- Spartacus Rugby Club, a rugby club in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Fabian Cancellara, a Swiss cyclist by nickname
- Spartacus League, the 1918 German revolutionary movement from which the Communist Party of Germany emerged
- Twentieth Anniversary Macintosh, a Macintosh computer by its development codename
- Spartacus Trial, a series of criminal trials against Camorra
- Spartak (disambiguation), the name of numerous sports clubs and teams in the former Soviet Union and other East European countries
- Spartak (sports society) (Спартак), a sports society of the USSR
- Spartakiad, athletic competitions held in the Soviet Union
- Adam Weishaupt (Brother Spartacus), the code name of Adam Weishaupt, founder of the Order of Illuminati.
- Spartocids, the name of several kings of the Bosporan Kingdom Cimmerian Bosporus
- Sportacus, a fictional character from the children's television show LazyTown.
- Sparta (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Spartacus"
- All pages with a title containing Spartacus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spartacus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.