(Redirected from Spartan (software))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spartan or Spartan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Spartan is a person from the ancient Greek city-state of Sparta.
The word may also refer to the following:
- Roderick Bradley, who competes as "Spartan", a gladiator in the UK TV series Gladiators
- Andrey Koreshkov (born 1990), Russian mixed martial artist nicknamed "Spartan"
- Vinicius Queiroz (born 1983), Brazilian mixed martial artist nicknamed "Spartan"
- SPARTAN Program, supersoldiers in the Halo series of games
- Spartan (comics), a Wildstorm comic book character
- John Diggle, a character in the TV series Arrow codenamed "Spartan"
- Spartan (book), a 1988 novel by Valerio Massimo Manfredi
- Spartan (film), 2004 American film written and directed by David Mamet
- Spartan (video game), a 2004 computer game
- Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge, sports entertainment TV show based on the Spartan race obstacle challenge
- "Spartan" (Arrow episode), 2019
- Spartan race, a type of obstacle-based race
- Spartans, runners who have completed 10 Melbourne Marathons
Transport and military
- Alenia C-27J Spartan, military tactical transport aircraft
- Spartan Aircraft Company, American firm
- Spartan Aircraft Ltd, British firm
- Spartan Microlights, an American aircraft manufacturer
- Simmonds Spartan, 1920s British biplane
- Spartan Motors, manufacturer of fire fighting vehicles
- FV103 Spartan, British armoured personnel carrier
- Streit Group Spartan APC, light armoured vehicle, built in Canada and Ukraine
- Spartan Cars, a British kit car maker
- HMS Spartan, various British Royal Navy ships
- USS Spartan (SP-336), a United States Navy minesweeper in commission from 1917 to 1919
- LIM-49 Spartan, American anti-ballistic missile
- Spartan (chemistry software), a molecular modeling and computational chemistry application
- Spartan (apple), an apple cultivar developed in 1926
- Spartan (typeface), a geometric sans-serif typeface
- Spartan or Project Spartan, the code name of the Microsoft Edge web browser
- Spartan Alphabet, in fingerspelling
- The Spartans Drum and Bugle Corps, an Open Class drum and bugle corps from Nashua, New Hampshire
- Spartan Communications, a company based in Spartanburg, South Carolina, that was purchased by Medi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spartan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.