From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spats may refer to:
- Spats (footwear), a type of shoe accessory
- Spats (radio series), a comedy sketch show on BBC 7
- Spats Baxter, a character in Movie Movie (1978), played by George C. Scott
- "Spats" Columbo, lead gangster in the film Some Like It Hot (1959)
- Carmelita Spats, a character in the A Series of Unfortunate Events children's novel series
- Fender skirts, automobile wheel covers, known as spats in Australia and the UK
- Compression shorts, known as spats in Japan, a Portmanteau for spandex shorts.
- South Pacific Association of Theological Schools
- Spat (disambiguation)
- Carl Andrew Spaatz, US Air Force general
- Spaatz Island, large ice-covered island of Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spats.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.