Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spats or SPATS may refer to:
- Spats (footwear), a type of shoe accessory
- Spats (radio series), a comedy sketch show on BBC 7
- Spats Baxter, a character in Movie Movie (1978), played by George C. Scott
- "Spats" Columbo, lead gangster in the film Some Like It Hot (1959)
- Fender skirts, automobile wheel covers, known as spats in Australia and the UK
- An aircraft fairing covering the wheels
- Compression shorts, known as spats in Japan
- South Pacific Association of Theological Schools
- Carl Andrew Spaatz, US Air Force general
- Spaatz Island, a large ice-covered island of Antarctica
- Spat (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spats.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.