Speaker of the House of Commons
Systems that have such a position include:
- Speaker of the British House of Commons, which has historically comprised:
- Speaker of the House of Commons of England (–1706)
- Speaker of the House of Commons of Great Britain (1707–1800)
- Speaker of the House of Commons of the United Kingdom (1801–)
- Speaker of the Canadian House of Commons (1867–)
- Speaker of the Northern Ireland House of Commons (1921-1972)
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.