Spear Operations Group
Spear Operations Group is a Delaware-based private military company that was founded by Abraham Golan. It was hired by the United Arab Emirates to carry out assassinations in Yemen as part of the Yemeni Civil War, which may be a violation of the War Crimes Act of 1996.
- Roston, Aram. "American Mercenaries Were Hired To Assassinate Politicians In The Middle East". BuzzFeed News. BuzzFeed. Retrieved 16 October 2018.
- Lemon, Jason (2018-10-16). "American Mercenaries Worked for Saudi-Led Coalition to Assassinate Clerics and Islamist Political Figures in Yemen". Newsweek.com. Newsweek. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- "Abbas Rival 'Hired American Mercs for Targeted Killings in Yemen on Behalf of UAE'". Haaretz. 2018-10-16. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- Heer, Jeet (2018-10-16). "Report: The United Arab Emirates is using American mercenaries to assassinate political foes". newrepublic.com. The New Republic. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- Avant, Deborah. "Former U.S. Special Forces were reportedly hired to kill Yemen's leaders. Did the government know?". washingtonpost.com. Washington Post. Retrieved 23 October 2018.
- Goodman, Ryan; Knuckey, Sarah (October 18, 2018). "DOJ Must Investigate Possible War Crimes by American Mercenaries in Yemen:There is no legal "gray area"—Americans cannot assassinate civilians". Slate.
|This Delaware related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|