This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genres||Indie pop, post-Britpop|
|Past members||Martin Talbot|
The original lineup included founder Shirley Lee (guitar and lead vocals), Simon Calnan "keyboard and backing vocals), Ronan Larvor (drums), and Martin Talbot (bass guitar). When Talbot left he was replaced with James Parsons, who was later replaced by Andy Lewis. Forming their own record label (which they named hitBack), the group released their earliest songs as vinyl white labels.
- Songs for the Colour Yellow (1998) (Compilation)
- A Week Away (1999)
- Oklahoma (2000)
- A Different Lifetime (2001)
- My Missing Days (2003)
- A Leopard and Other Stories (2004) (Compilation)
- The Boy and the Girl That Got Away (2005)
- Paris in a Bottle (2006)
- News from Nowhere (2014)
- It's Time To Vanish (2016)
- "Spearmint : Sweeping the nation - NME". NME.
- "Spearmint... A Leopard..." www.spearmint.net.
- "(500) Days of Summer, ICA Gig, Germany here we come!". Shirley Lee. 2009-09-10. Retrieved 2014-05-16.