Special! Best Mini: 2.5 Maime no Kare
|Special! Best Mini ~2.5 Maime no Kare~|
|EP by Berryz Kobo|
|Released||December 7, 2005|
|Berryz Kobo chronology|
|Singles from Special! Best Mini: 2.5 Maime no Kare|
|"Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai"
|"Piriri to Yukō!"|
|"21ji made no Cinderella"|
|"Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai"|
"Special! Best Mini: 2.5 Maime no Kare" (スッペシャル!ベストミニ ～2.5枚目の彼～ Supesharu! Besuto Mini ~Ni-ten-go Maime no Kare~) is an extended play CD released by girl idol group Berryz Kobo on December 7, 2005. It is the third of three releases issued by the band in the space of four weeks, along with their second album Dai 2 Seichōki and the ninth single "Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai". "2.5" is pronounced nī ten go.
The EP contains five previously released tracks in the aforementioned ninth single's A-side, plus four earlier single sides. Only one track, "Arigatō! Tomodachi", is exclusive to the EP.
The EP's release is apparently tied to the Christmas gift-giving season, as the EP's outer tray liner and booklet back cover depict the band members standing in a light snowfall, while the inside tray liner and the CD's label depict a cartoon snowman.
Former band member Maiha Ishimura appears, but is not credited, on tracks 3 to 6.
- Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai
- Arigatō! Tomodachi (ありがとう！おともだち。, "Thank You! Friends.")
- Special Generation (スッペシャル ジェネレ～ション)
- 21ji made no Cinderella (２１時までのシンデレラ, "Cinderella Until 9 PM")
- Piriri to Yukō!
- Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai
- Saki Shimizu - vocals and band leader
- Momoko Tsugunaga - vocals
- Chinami Tokunaga - vocals
- Miyabi Natsuyaki - vocals
- Maasa Sudo - vocals
- Yurina Kumai - vocals
- Risako Sugaya - vocals
- Maiha Ishimura - vocals (Tracks 3-6, uncredited)
- Yuichi Takahasi - keyboard and MIDI programming, guitar
- Kaoru Kubota - backing vocals
- Hideyuki "Daichi" Suzuki - keyboard and MIDI programming, guitar
- Hiroaki Takeuchi - chorus
- Koji Makaino - keyboard and MIDI programming
- Shinsuke Suzuki - guitar
- Hideyuki Komatsu - bass
- Horishi Iida - percussion
- Masato Yamao - organ
- Tsunku - backing vocals
- Amazons - backing vocals
- Takao Konishi - keyboard and MIDI programming
- Yasuo Asai - guitar
- Yasushi Sasamoto - bass
- Masanori Suzuki - trumpet
- Yoshinari Takegami - saxophone
- Satoshi Mizota - trombone
- Shoichiro Hirata - keyboard and MIDI programming
- Keiko "Chibi" Furuya - backing vocals
- Akira - guitar, bass, keyboards, MIDI programming, backing vocals
- Nobuyasu Umemoto - recording coordination
- Kazumi Matsui - recording engineer, mix engineer
- Ryo Wakizawa - recording engineer, mix engineer
- Shinnosuke Kobayashi - recording engineer
- Masakazu Kimura - mix engineer
- Naoki Yamada - mix engineer
- Yuji Yamashita - mix engineer
- Tsunku - mix engineer
- Yuichi Ohtsubo - 2nd engineer
- Hirofumi Hiraki - 2nd engineer
- Yōhei Horiuchi - 2nd engineer
- Mitsuko Koike - mastering engineer
|Japan (Oricon Daily Albums Chart)||14|
|Japan (Oricon Weekly Albums Chart)||45||2||6,071||7,072|
- "スッペシャル！ベストミニ～２、５枚目の彼～ Ｂｅｒｒｙｚ工房のプロフィールならオリコン芸能人事典-ORICON STYLE" (in Japanese). Oricon Inc. Retrieved 2012-02-17.
- "Oricon CD Album Weekly Ranking - ORICON STYLE Ranking (2005-12-19)" (in Japanese). Oricon Inc. Retrieved 2012-02-17.
- "Ｂｅｒｒｙｚ工房のCDアルバムランキング、Ｂｅｒｒｙｚ工房のプロフィールならオリコン芸能人事典-ORICON STYLE" (in Japanese). Oricon Inc. Retrieved 2012-02-17.