All public logs
This is a combined display of all logs except the patrol, review, tag and thanks logs:
- Who performed the action – enter their name without prefix under "Performer".
- The page or user affected by an action – enter the page or user name (prefixed with "User:") under "Target".
- 20:01, 28 October 2017 Hcberkowitz was automatically updated from (none) to extended confirmed user
- 06:02, 20 October 2007 Hcberkowitz uploaded File:MASINT-Radar-LCMR.jpg (From http://www.mcwl.usmc.mil/images/photogallery/GCE/LCMR/LCMR_1.jpg)
- 05:58, 20 October 2007 Hcberkowitz uploaded File:MASINT-TPQ37.jpg (From http://www.monmouth.army.mil/museum/pictures/DSCN0577.jpg. It's a museum display at Ft. Monmouth; the page is raw HTML.)
- 05:51, 20 October 2007 Hcberkowitz uploaded File:MASINT-TPQ36.jpg (From http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/systems/dvic596.jpg, this is an Air War College converted text/photos from Nov 1996 Defense Image Digest CD-ROM. Images are .jpg and are 768x512 or 512x768 and about 30-70 kbytes each.)
- 19:02, 18 October 2007 Hcberkowitz uploaded File:MASINT-Seafloor-bottom-and-subsurface.jpg (This is a US Naval Research Laboratory image from a presentation at http://www.nrl.navy.mil/content.php?P=03REVIEW91, dealing with underwater characterization.)
- 20:03, 17 October 2007 Hcberkowitz uploaded File:MASINT-TimelyIntelSniffer.png (Taken from http://www.army.mil/CMH/books/Vietnam/Sharpen/ch05.htm, page 97, of _Sharpening the Combat Edge_ from the Center for Military History, this diagram compares the timeliness of various methods of intelligence collection. The "people sniffer" was)
- 00:40, 7 October 2007 Hcberkowitz uploaded a new version of File:MASINT-XM93-Fuchs-NBCrecon.gif (US Government photograph from http://www.gulflink.osd.mil/fox_vehicle_ii/index.html, no copyright. US XM93 variant of German Fuchs NBC reconnaissance vehicle.)
- 00:19, 7 October 2007 Hcberkowitz uploaded File:MASINT-XM93-Fuchs-NBCrecon.gif (German-developed nuclear, biological and chemical reconnaissance vehicle, the Fuchs in German service and the US XM93.)
- 20:05, 6 October 2007 Hcberkowitz uploaded a new version of File:MASINT-CADDIE-SysArch.jpg (US government drawing of system architecture for a MASINT materials intelligence system, CADDIE, used for chemical warfare agent detection over large areas.)
- 20:03, 6 October 2007 Hcberkowitz uploaded File:MASINT-CADDIE-SysArch.jpg (System architecture drawing for the CADDIE chemical warfare agent detection system, an example of chemical materials MASINT.)
- 20:31, 15 May 2006 User account Hcberkowitz was created