All public logs
This is a combined display of all logs except the patrol, review, tag and thanks logs:
- Who performed the action – enter their name without prefix under "Performer".
- The page or user affected by an action – enter the page or user name (prefixed with "User:") under "Target".
- 03:34, 31 January 2006 Tomlillis moved page Hugh O'Neill disambiguation to Hugh O'Neill (disambiguation) (The (disambiguation) is now standard style.)
- 10:54, 21 January 2006 Tomlillis moved page Dr. William Langston to William Langston (We don't use honorifics in article names...)
- 07:36, 13 December 2005 Tomlillis moved page Concrete Community to Concrete, Texas
- 16:30, 5 December 2005 Tomlillis moved page Shilpakalavedika to Shilpakala Vedika (Two words, not one.)
- 08:35, 2 December 2005 Tomlillis moved page 2.1 Songkran’s Day to Songkran’s Day (If it's a real holiday, it's a proper noun. I very much doubt that holidays in Thailand have version numbers, also.)
- 08:16, 2 December 2005 Tomlillis moved page Zero hour to Zero Hour (television show) (Zero hour is a term with many meanings; "Zero Hour" is the proper name of a television program.)
- 00:52, 2 December 2005 Tomlillis moved page Tierney sutton to Tierney Sutton (Proper names are capitalized in English.)
- 09:11, 1 December 2005 Tomlillis moved page Samit basu to Samit Basu (Samit Basu is a proper name. Should be appropriately capitalized.)