- Block or unblock an IP or user. View the list of active blocks or . See also the global IP block log and the log of local enabling/disabling of global blocks.
This is a log of user-block/unblock actions. Auto-blocked IP addresses are not listed here, but can be found at Special:AutoblockList. See Special:BlockList for the full list of currently operational blocks. See Wikipedia:Blocking policy for further details.
You may enter the name of the blocking/unblocking administrator and/or the user or IP who was blocked/unblocked.
- Performer is the name of the admin, without any prefix
- Target is the name of the user, IP or IP range, written with the prefix "User:"
- 07:07, 11 November 2006 Zscout370 blocked GoodCop with an expiration time of indefinite (for http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents&diff=87102194&oldid=87100369)
- 19:17, 9 November 2006 JzG blocked GoodCop with an expiration time of 24 hours (Peronal attacks, legal threats at [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents&diff=prev&oldid=86717992])