Changes related to "3C 236"
← 3C 236
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
25 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Light-year; 08:15 . . (-2) . . 220.127.116.11 (There were trillions instead of billions in the definition of light year.) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Angular diameter; 06:26 . . (0) . . Rkinch (→Use in astronomy: Fix another misplaced comma, per MOS:DIGITS)
24 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Hubble Space Telescope; 21:31 . . (-1) . . Oshwah (Reverted edits by 18.104.22.168 (talk): Editing tests (HG) (3.2.0)) (Tag: Huggle)
- (diff | hist) . . Hubble Space Telescope; 21:31 . . (+1) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Flawed mirror)
- (diff | hist) . . ArXiv; 06:23 . . (-23) . . Ita140188 (nonlinear science part of other disciplines)
23 July 2017
21 July 2017
19 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Angular diameter; 15:36 . . (0) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Use in astronomy: fix misplaced comma)
- (diff | hist) . . Cosmic distance ladder; 11:31 . . (+278) . . Modest Genius (→Wilson–Bappu effect: copyedit. giving the DM equation here isn't very helpful, as how to turn an absolute magnitude into a distance is already covered above)