Changes related to "Aaslaug Aasland"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
1 October 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Gudmund Harlem; 04:58 . . (+45) . . Lillelvd
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 00:08 . . (-685) . . Nick-D (Undid revision 741905794 by UNSC Luke 1021 (talk) too detailed for this high level article. Also, don't add material without citations and expect other people to fix it)
30 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Module:Citation/CS1/Identifiers; 14:07 . . (0) . . Nihiltres (Bumped PMC limit from 5000000 to 5100000 as some valid PMCs are being flagged currently. Probably worth bumping further, but I don't know enough to judge.)
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 12:09 . . (+685) . . UNSC Luke 1021 (→Eastern Front (1942–43): Added information describing the large amount of losses on both sides of the battle, citing the page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad). Someone add the citations for me, I don't know how. Thanks!)
28 September 2016
25 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 19:57 . . (+7) . . Britmax (→Axis advance stalls (1942–43): Tweaks)
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 16:11 . . (+7) . . LelouchEdward (→Axis advance stalls (1942–43))
24 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Sandnes; 16:23 . . (-17) . . LilHelpa (copy edit - tense.. result of election needs updating)
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 00:34 . . (-331) . . Irondome (Undid revision 740890409 by Boeing720 (talk) interesting point but full implications should be discussed on talk to gain a consensus. its an important edit)
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 00:28 . . (+331) . . Boeing720 (One vital difference reg German vs Japanese surrender, the Japanese wasn't without conditions. The Emperor's position should not be affected.)