Changes related to "Afranius Hannibalianus"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
19 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Germanic peoples; 01:24 . . (-30) . . Obenritter (→Teutonic: There's nothing deserving clarification so removing "clarify" label. 10th century Latin scholars referred to the area known as East Francia as Regnum Teutonicum.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Germanic peoples; 01:16 . . (0) . . Obenritter (→Bibliography and further reading)
17 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Diocletian; 21:47 . . (-19) . . Jschnur (Reverted good faith edits by MeanMotherJr (talk): Unnecessary, slightly silly and inaccurate conversion. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Diocletian; 18:08 . . (+19) . . MeanMotherJr (→Invasion, counterinvasion) (Tag: Visual edit)
- (diff | hist) . . m Germanic peoples; 02:18 . . (+4) . . Usernameunique (→Bibliography and further reading: Link)