Changes related to "Algebraic semantics (computer science)"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
5 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 11:32 . . (+9) . . Waiguor (→ISBN-13 check digit calculation)
3 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Computer science; 16:03 . . (-5) . . 18.104.22.168
- (diff | hist) . . Computer science; 15:50 . . (+5) . . 22.214.171.124
29 June 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Algebra; 17:04 . . (+15) . . Permacultura (→top: As readability is most important in an article's first paragraph, for brevity, its better to use "al-Khwārizmī" than his full name (which is used later in Early History section))
- (diff | hist) . . Algebra; 16:59 . . (+59) . . Permacultura (→top: al-Khwarizmi's The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing, "established algebra as a mathematical discipline", and recognisably provided more of what is now Elementary Algrebra than anyone else.)
- (diff | hist) . . Algebra; 16:42 . . (+10) . . Permacultura (→Early history of algebra: Omar Khayyam, Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī and Sharaf al-Dīn al-Tūsī were all Persians (ie. not Arabs). Replace Muḥammad with Muḥammad)
- (diff | hist) . . Computer science; 10:16 . . (+70) . . G8j!qKb (Filled in 1 bare reference(s) with reFill ())
- (diff | hist) . . Type theory; 08:16 . . (-1) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Equality types (or "identity types"): Fixed apparent typo; changed "In intuitionistic type theory, the dependent type is known as" to "In intuitionistic type theory, the equality type is known as")
- (diff | hist) . . Algebra; 01:36 . . (0) . . Mz7 (per talk page edit request and verified by cited source)