Changes related to "Antarctic Cold Reversal"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
21 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Pleistocene; 10:29 . . (-2) . . GeoWriter (Introduction - changed wiki link for "ICS" to pipe to "International Commission on Stratigraphy" instead of "International Classification for Standards")
20 July 2017
17 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Climate; 18:23 . . (+3) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Köppen)
- (diff | hist) . . m Southern Ocean; 11:35 . . (0) . . Johnuniq (fix convert: this removes page from Category:Convert invalid options)
- (diff | hist) . . Last Glacial Maximum; 09:36 . . (+1) . . Dbachmann
- (diff | hist) . . Last Glacial Maximum; 09:35 . . (+345) . . Dbachmann
- (diff | hist) . . Climate; 01:36 . . (-7) . . Power~enwiki (I agree with the IP editor that "usually over a 30-year interval" is far too specific for the lede sentence)
- (diff | hist) . . Southern Ocean; 00:30 . . (+17) . . Nyttend (oops, that's talking about the South Pacific, not the vicinity of Antarctica)
- (diff | hist) . . Southern Ocean; 00:29 . . (-17) . . Nyttend (→Pre-20th-century definitions: Was it discovered by someone else first?)