Changes related to "Anthony Martin Branch"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
22 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m American Civil War; 14:08 . . (+14) . . Hijiri88 (→Slavery: This is more natural prose. Don't try to shoehorn the Wikipedia article title into the text; naming conventions are not designed with that in mind.)
21 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Buckingham County, Virginia; 05:37 . . (+9,712) . . ElectionsGeek (→Federal Officials: Posted presidential data to 1912)
20 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Wayback Machine; 02:37 . . (+1) . . 2015.ww (as in source / Undid revision 790581159 by NolanKeyes628 (talk))
18 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Stub; 12:23 . . (+36) . . Timothyjosephwood (add Wikipedia:Requested articles, also a valid place to for new articles)
17 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Wayback Machine; 16:09 . . (+3,307) . . SophisticatedSwampert (Reverted 1 edit by 18.104.22.168 (talk) to last revision by NolanKeyes628. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Wayback Machine; 16:09 . . (-3,307) . . 22.214.171.124
16 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . American Civil War; 15:12 . . (-39) . . Rivertorch (rv good-faith changes to lead paragraph. not an improvement. "Internal conflict" link adds no perspective or understanding; neither does the adjective "major".)
- (diff | hist) . . American Civil War; 14:56 . . (-1) . . TheCrazyWhovian (Grammar) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)