Changes related to "Aporphine"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
1 October 2016
30 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Module:Citation/CS1/Identifiers; 14:07 . . (0) . . Nihiltres (Bumped PMC limit from 5000000 to 5100000 as some valid PMCs are being flagged currently. Probably worth bumping further, but I don't know enough to judge.)
28 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Quinoline; 11:01 . . (0) . . 188.8.131.52 (→Applications)
- (diff | hist) . . Quinoline; 11:00 . . (+499) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Applications: Kairoline A)
26 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . Chemical nomenclature; 02:42 . . (+115) . . TheWildDefender (Added some polyatomic ions) (Tag: Visual edit: Switched)
24 September 2016
- (diff | hist) . . m Biochemistry; 19:41 . . (+4) . . Robert Bond (→History)
- (diff | hist) . . m Biochemistry; 19:39 . . (-5) . . Robert Bond (→History: changed "to have been coined" to "to have coined". Really? The phrase read "is often cited to have been coined the word in 1983,")
- (diff | hist) . . m Biochemistry; 19:32 . . (-4) . . Robert Bond (→History: removed the word "one" from the phrase "depending on which aspect of biochemistry one is being focused on". It doesn't make sense for it to be in the phrase. It makes the phrase seem like something external is forcing the biochemist's focus.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Biochemistry; 16:20 . . (-1) . . Robert Bond (→History)