Changes related to "Arsites"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
22 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Greek language; 06:17 . . (0) . . Future Perfect at Sunrise (rv, not a grammatical improvement afaik)
- (diff | hist) . . Greek language; 06:09 . . (0) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Classification)
- (diff | hist) . . Philip II of Macedon; 02:00 . . (-14) . . Katolophyromai (I do not think there is any need to state, "He was Greek," since, after all, Philippos is a Greek name. In any case, the new addition simply does not fit where it has been added in and seems completely out-of-the-blue.)
21 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Philip II of Macedon; 23:43 . . (+14) . . 188.8.131.52 (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
20 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Alexander the Great; 19:53 . . (+7) . . Morningstar1814 (→Division of the empire: English version of the map)
- (diff | hist) . . m Marmara Ereğlisi; 19:01 . . (+12) . . Gre regiment (→History)
19 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Alexander the Great; 18:19 . . (-296) . . Display name 99 (→Further reading: No Harvard refs for Further Reading. Not necessary, because the sources aren't cited, and creates software error.)
- (diff | hist) . . Alexander the Great; 18:15 . . (-1) . . Display name 99 (→Personality: Per previous edits, no periods in captions unless they follow complete sentences.)
- (diff | hist) . . Satrap; 10:25 . . (+194) . . ZxxZxxZ (→Medo-Persian satraps)
- (diff | hist) . . Artaxerxes III; 08:29 . . (-30) . . Marcocapelle (removed parent category of Category:Thirty-first Dynasty of Egypt)