Changes related to "Battle of Pylos"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
4 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Battle of Potidaea; 23:25 . . (+39) . . 2601:1c0:4d00:7708:41b1:8597:c64d:3596 (According to Thucydides, the Athenians marched to Potidaea with 600 Macedonian horsemen, but Perdiccas joined the Corinthians with 200 of these horsemen. The Corinthians didn't have 2000 hoplites, only 1600 plus 400 light troops.)
- (diff | hist) . . Sparta; 21:49 . . (-1) . . Anonymous from the 21st century
3 July 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Athens; 23:21 . . (+6) . . ZH8000 (→Other partnerships: cn)
- (diff | hist) . . Athens; 23:20 . . (-23) . . ZH8000 (Undid revision 669826739 by 184.108.40.206 (talk) missing WP:VER)
- (diff | hist) . . Athens; 20:38 . . (+23) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Other partnerships)
- (diff | hist) . . Athens; 11:09 . . (-37) . . Flyer22 (Reverted 1 good faith edit by 2A02:214B:8220:9500:D5D:255E:2A9A:E2E8 using STiki)
- (diff | hist) . . Athens; 09:09 . . (+37) . . 2a02:214b:8220:9500:d5d:255e:2a9a:e2e8