Changes related to "Battle of the Hellespont"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
20 July 2017
19 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Geographic coordinate system; 06:53 . . (0) . . Burninthruthesky (Reverted 1 edit by 2600:1:C779:BACE:A9DE:D15C:AEC4:9E01 (talk) to last revision by Jonesey95. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Geographic coordinate system; 05:25 . . (0) . . 2600:1:c779:bace:a9de:d15c:aec4:9e01 (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
18 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Constantine the Great; 06:38 . . (-744) . . Koavf (→In popular culture: WP:TRIVIA)
17 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Constantine the Great; 20:25 . . (+18) . . 220.127.116.11 (Undid revision 791049336 by Marpie47 (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . Constantine the Great; 20:24 . . (-18) . . Marpie47 (Added content) (Tags: canned edit summary, Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
16 July 2017
15 July 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Byzantium; 10:00 . . (-36) . . Materialscientist (Reverted edits by 18.104.22.168 (talk): Failure to cite a reliable source (HG) (3.2.0)) (Tag: Huggle)
- (diff | hist) . . Byzantium; 09:59 . . (+36) . . 22.214.171.124 (The second sentence from the top gives 657 BC for the legendary foundation date. Further down the text mentions 667 BC. One of these needs to be corrected. Also, not enough to say "traditional legend says". Cite the oldest known ancient source.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Constantine the Great; 04:43 . . (+22) . . Natg 19 (Disambiguating links to Helenopolis (link changed to Helenopolis, Bithynia) using DisamAssist.)