Changes related to "Bernard Lamy"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
22 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . University of St Andrews; 11:40 . . (0) . . Otsima (→Rankings and reputation: Updated Leiden ranking (PP top 10%)) (Tags: Mobile app edit, Mobile edit)
- (diff | hist) . . University of St Andrews; 03:10 . . (+16) . . EmyRussell (Undid revision 781564015 by Crpjwovdelete (talk) this was not the consensus which was reached in the Talk page)
- (diff | hist) . . University of St Andrews; 00:09 . . (-16) . . Crpjwovdelete (→Rankings and reputation: Previous discussion to not include all the rankings, but main ones. Discussion from UK UniversityRankingsTemplate that Leiden's a biased indicator)
20 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Name Identifier; 12:19 . . (+3) . . AndrewNJ (Format example.)
19 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m France; 21:43 . . (+32) . . Hmains (add/change/refine category; MOS fixes using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . Mathematics; 20:35 . . (-2) . . Trovatore (Undid revision 781209030 by Power~enwiki (talk) leaves a one-sentence lead para, and (worse) the impression that there is an agreed definition)
- (diff | hist) . . Mathematics; 19:47 . . (+2) . . Power~enwiki (Move one sentence from lede to "Definitions of mathematics")
18 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Help:Authority control; 14:43 . . (+31) . . Sparkyscience
- (diff | hist) . . m Council of Trent; 03:16 . . (+4) . . Redrocketred (→Canons and decrees: Added m-dashes to clarify the text, indicating that mortal sin leading to forfeiture of grace was Catholic, not Protestant, doctrine at Trent.)