Changes related to "Bilingualism: Language and Cognition"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
27 May 2017
26 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Linguistics; 18:57 . . (-12) . . 188.8.131.52 (not Chomsky's "ideological school" but Theory. Generative Grammar is a Theory regarding the logical rules behind the generation of sentences.)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomson Reuters; 09:50 . . (-22) . . Enivid (Reverted 1 edit by Tomciav (talk): WP:ELLIST. (TW))
25 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Thomson Reuters; 14:27 . . (+22) . . Tomciav (added URL for Clarivate Analytics)
24 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Multilingualism; 09:07 . . (-6) . . Informangroup8
- (diff | hist) . . Multilingualism; 09:05 . . (+290) . . Informangroup8
23 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Outline of academic disciplines; 18:20 . . (+1) . . 2a02:587:b906:9d00:c99b:24b2:5212:5a33
- (diff | hist) . . m Linguistics; 17:48 . . (-79) . . Nitpicking polish (Fix a couple of references. General formatting by script)
- (diff | hist) . . Multilingualism; 08:03 . . (+101) . . Yalens (→Cognitive ability: don't use three versions of the name of Bengali language, it's just confusing)