Changes related to "Boy Wanted"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
24 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia:Stub; 03:06 . . (+4) . . SMcCandlish (→Stub types, WikiProjects, and assessment templates: We are not cogs in a machine, either.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Stub; 03:05 . . (+12) . . SMcCandlish (→Stub types, WikiProjects, and assessment templates: not all "wikiprojects are not my bag" people are "casual editors")
21 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Jazz; 22:03 . . (-20) . . Ghmyrtle (Undid revision 796587271 by Quaternaria (talk). Misformatted. Section has multiple sources - if you dispute them, you need to explain reasons on the talk page.)
- (diff | hist) . . Jazz; 21:24 . . (+20) . . Quaternaria (The etymology of the term jazz presented hear does not agree with standard texts and references, such as the OED.) (Tag: Visual edit: Switched)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Icon/data; 19:12 . . (+82) . . Train2104 (+ tfl per editreq)
18 August 2017
- (diff | hist) . . m How Long Has This Been Going On?; 16:33 . . (+11) . . Jnestorius (→top: cp)
- (diff | hist) . . How Long Has This Been Going On?; 16:32 . . (+655) . . Jnestorius (The song is sung by a young woman after her first kiss from her first love; she is surprised to find that kisses can be delightful. Many recordings omit the first verse; Louis Armstrong's instead omits the second, which more strongly presupposes a female)
- (diff | hist) . . George Gershwin; 00:26 . . (-13) . . CRussG