Changes related to "Brass instrument valve"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
30 June 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Leipzig; 18:54 . . (0) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Twentieth century: minor edit: spelling)
29 June 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Trombone; 20:49 . . (-66) . . Tayste (If the book does say that then this questions its reliability. One can gliss up and down freely on the one harmonic without breaking the sound. Also, rearrange sentences.)
- (diff | hist) . . Leipzig; 15:35 . . (+163) . . 188.8.131.52 (→Twentieth century)
- (diff | hist) . . Trombone; 06:06 . . (+86) . . Jerome Kohl ("The threshold for inclusion on Wikipedia is verifiability, not truth", and that statement, whether true or untrue, is cited to what appears to be a reliable source; please find another source that says otherwise, and then present the dispute)
- (diff | hist) . . Trombone; 06:02 . . (-86) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Glissando: "During a trombone glissando, the slide direction must not change otherwise the sound breaks" is incorrect. Source - I am a college level trombone student and have been playing for many years. That statement is very inaccurate) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
27 June 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Trumpet; 13:38 . . (+7) . . Just plain Bill (there needs to be an aperture, even if a slight one)
- (diff | hist) . . Trumpet; 02:12 . . (-3) . . Jerome Kohl (no, it is causal: blowing through "closed lips" is what produces that buzzing sound)
- (diff | hist) . . m Trumpet; 00:06 . . (+3) . . Ginger With Multiple Souls